Carver Drug Company and Gifts
Glory Haus Round Charcuterie board
FOR ACACIA WOOD BOARDS
- Hand wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge the board in water. Never put the board in dishwasher.
- vood cutting boards should be cleaned promptly after each use.
- Occasionally rub with food-safe mineral oil to keep the board from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit
- for 2-3 minutes then wipe clean with damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with
- clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.